12.08.2012

A Little Bit

I've been thinking about writing a post for some time now, but just haven't brought myself to do it. I'm sure some of you know how it is, you really want to write and sound smart and witty, but then you actually sit down to write and you have no idea what to start typing. Every time I get in front of my computer to start blogging this is how it generally goes, but I'm here and I'm typing.
The husband and I have been really blessed.
We are still struggling and trying to stay happy amidst our trials, but it is truly amazing how doing the right things in life help immensely. We have really made more of an effort than we ever have before to pray together. I have never been a huge fan of praying out loud, even when other people are with me. I'm always saying prayers silently in my head and my heart where ever I am, so you would think that praying out loud wouldn't be that big of a deal, but for some reason it is for me. We are definitely in no way perfect, and we do forget to pray sometimes, but we are getting better and we have noticed a difference. We have also started reading our scriptures more. I think we are maybe remembering to do this once a week, but it is a lot better than when we maybe only did it once a month.
I am so grateful to see the Lord's hand in our life together. Lately  I have been able to say that although life is hard, it is so good at the same time. Without the gospel in my life I wouldn't be able to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment