5.29.2012

Thoughts

I have been thinking a lot lately. More than I usually do. I think about where I've been and where I want to go. I think about how blessed I am to have the husbands support in everything I do. I think about nature and the eternities and where I fit into that. My life is so good right now and I am happy.
I am laying under a tree right now, feeling so at peace and feeling a bliss in just enjoying what the outdoors have to offer.
Don't get me wrong, I couldn't live without technology, but I couldn't live without nature either. There is nothing like feeling the grass under my feet, the wind against my face, the sun burning my skin. Nothing can replace the smell of dirt and pine. I love the sounds of the rivers, the hum of insects, and the chirps of birds.
Without the combination of technology and nature, I wouldn't be who I am. I like who I am and the goals I am working towards.
While I am no where near the perfection I am striving for I am happier than I have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment