4.30.2011

Here's the Thing About Big Boobs

Big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. As a matter of fact, I really wish I didn't have them. I feel like I don't even know myself anymore. I look in the mirror and I see a stranger looking back. A really fat stranger. Half my clothes don't fit me anymore and I can't even afford to buy clothes that do fit. And when I think about it I don't really want to buy new clothes because that would just be accepting the fact that I've gained weight. I don't even know how it happened. No matter how hard I work out or eat right . I'm still just the fat girl....I used to wish that my boobs were bigger and now that I have them I wish I didn't. I wish that I could go back to just being the average sized girl with just regular boobs. Unfortunately I can't.
Back when I weighed 120 lbs I used to think I was the fattest girl in school. Now I would give anything to be size 6 and weighing 120 again.
What am I doing wrong?

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I don't know what it's like to have boobs.

    I have the opposite problem. I'm flat. Really: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/200401_10150202337557429_506462428_8232193_6922_n.jpg

    I'm trying to gain weight, and I honestly think that looking up ways to gain weight online is a lot harder than looking up a diet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wallflower- I'll trade you for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya sister! I mean, I {love} my girls...but they are only as big as they are because of the weight I've gained. My problem turned out to be PCOS...if you can, go have some blood work done, you might have a hormonal imbalance that can cause weight gain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya, Jessie! Girls that don't have them, want them. Girls that have them, know better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh. tell me about it. let's talk about what having a baby does to your boobs...

    ReplyDelete