8.18.2010

One of those rough days.

So, getting back to a normal life that includes blogging has been more difficult then I expected. I really am trying though, more for myself than for readers, but I hope that there are some readers that enjoy reading some of what I have to say. I actually have quite a lot on my mind today.

-I've been feeling slightly homesick. I know that home right now is with my husband, Tyler, but there are just those times when I miss my momma. So I am homesick for my momma.

-Being upset gives me a headache. I've been trying to keep my mind on positive things, but it seems that although things have been going rather well this summer it is my time for some trials. I know that after everything that is going on right now I will be stronger and a better person, I just can't help but want things to go my way this time. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for the things that have gone well this summer, don't get me wrong.

-My music video for today is actually one by Hannah Montana, you may think it's ridiculous, but this is how I feel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment