8.08.2010

MIA

It's a new month and so much has happened since my last post on July 19th! I am now married, finally. I think a 7th month engagement is long enough, don't you? We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple on July 30th and it was absolutely beautiful! It was a very good day. Just last night we got back from our honeymoon, which was a blast. We drove around southern Utah and northern Arizona and went to places which include: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Historic Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, etc. I had so much fun with Tyler. More of our married life adventures can be read about here.
Now, for what is on my mind today.
-It's really hard for me to forgive others and even myself sometimes. But why should I hold onto anger and hurt? It does me absolutely no good to do so. Most of the time when I let these negative feelings fester the only person I am hurting is myself, and yet I still find it in myself to hold grudges and to find offense when none was meant in the first place. I need to find it in myself to get over the wrongs that have been done to me and just forgive. The love that is felt when I have truly forgiven someone is hard to describe, but it is a very beautiful thing.
-Road trips are fun, but exhausting. Planning for a fun busy time was good, but it's nice to be home and just relax. I could probably sleep straight for a couple of days if I really tried to.
-My husband, Tyler sang in our sacrament meeting today. He sang Lead, Kindly Light. This version I've posted is sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It is a beautiful hymn and I've made it my song of the day. Hope you enjoy your Sunday wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment