7.19.2010

I have noticed...

-I tell myself that I'm going to post a new post everyday and I get plenty of ideas for different things to talk about on my blog...I just get lazy and then nothing gets posted. Life is really good right now. My baby brother is now 3 weeks old and he is still as cute as ever! 11 days until I get married. 22 days until Tyler and I move back to Logan. 29 days until drumline starts at USU. 34 days until Band Camp starts at USU. 41 days until classes start at USU. Life is good.
-I recently watched Avatar and was actually quite impressed with it. I wasn't really sure I wanted to see it after some of the things that have been said about that movie, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. It reminded me that history very often repeats itself. The sun always will set on a good day, no matter how hard we try to keep it around.
-My mom is a super woman! I am so impressed with her courage and determination, especially during this recent pregnancy and now with Jonathan being here. She is so amazing and she is a great mom! She has been up and moving practically after one week of resting and this has been her 8th child and 5th c-section. Someday I hope to be as tough as my mom.
-I need to finish reading all of the books I have started.
-I love to nap while holding a napping Jonathan. Some of the best rest I have gotten the past couple of weeks has been while holding my baby brother.
-Yesterday in church one of the speakers spoke about repentance and now I have a very different perspective on my life. I used to think of repentance only being necessary for the really big things, but now I also see how I can apply it to helping make myself a better person every day by improving on my weaknesses.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean with the blog posts. I always have awesome ideas...and then I forget them. It happens to the best of us. I love your religion button too:)

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great. I feel like I can relate to you in so many ways, especially about the church talk.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete