4.15.2010

True Love

I have been inspired to explain a little bit about what I believe on true love.

I do know that Tyler and I will be together forever, it is the best feeling in the world. I know there are people out there that think I'm too young to consider marriage. There are people who think that I'm making a mistake, or throwing my life away. However, I know it's right, with out a doubt. Just like I know God loves me, and Christ lives. For people who don't believe anything I am saying, I don't think I could explain it to you, even if you begged me to and I wanted to. I just don't think you would understand because your eyes are blinded and your heart is closed. I am so glad and happy for personal revelation in my life. I am so happy that God cares enough to tell me I am making the right decisions. Tyler is my one true love and I will be with him for time and all eternity. I am young, but I am not throwing my life away. I am just taking the next step that is right for me in my journey. For those who are thinking, "You can't know if you'll love him forever. Time changes people and love." I do know that I will love Tyler forever and I agree that time changes people and love. Tyler and I will both change and our love will change, but I know it will only grow stronger. We will change together and experience new things together. I look forward to the rest of my life and spending it with Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment