4.27.2010

August 6th 2009

It's been almost 9 months since my accident. My back is still aching constantly and I have yet to lose the weight I have gained from not being able to do any of my normal activities. Most days I want to cry when I look in the mirror, I hate looking at myself and seeing how much heavier I am now than I was before. I know most people don't see it, at least that's what they say, but I feel it. I hate eating because I can't help but feel twice as bad as normal when I eat.
I am happy that I can walk though. I try to remember to count my blessings that have come from this accident but it's hard, really hard. Here are some of the pics taken right before and after.
















Bet you didn't know it was a bull riding accident.


1 comment:

  1. comments should work now.

    This accident was just a minor back injury, but I still couldn't walk, dress myself, go to the bathroom by myself, shower by myself. I literally just laid on my couch all day long for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete