4.09.2010

"Anxiously Engaged"

Tyler proposed on January 1 of this year. What a way to kick off a new year and decade. I was kinda clueless about the whole thing. I knew he was planning on proposing I just didn't know when it was going to happen. We stayed up til midnight. Okay that's a lie, he stayed up til midnight, I fell asleep. Tyler told me that he was planning on starting off the new year right, so we spent the day together, it was a great day.

We started it by going up the canyon, which is where he originally had planned to propose. We took pictures, it was beautiful. I love taking pictures of nature during the winter. Of course, I started to get cold, I'm always cold. Once I got back in the truck I wouldn't get out, and so I ruined attempt 1 for Ty proposing.

Ty then asked if I was hungry. Of course I was and I wanted to go to Wendy's. I usually don't enjoy eating inside of fast food restaurants, Ty was hoping that would be the case, but for some reason I felt like eating inside. Ty wanted to just grab it and find a special place where he could propose. I just wanted to eat inside. So I ruined attempt 2. Thankfully Ty is smart enough to know not to propose inside of Wendy's.

Ty then spent the rest of the day doing whatever I wanted which included shopping and him making me delicious Pasta (which he does very well). Ty let me relax while he made a romantic dinner. He proposed to me at dinner. I may have been a little grumpy at first because my food wasn't on my plate at first, just the ring was. But once I realized what was going on I lost my appetite and just wanted to tell everyone. I don't really remember much of what he said, but I was happy. And he did an excellent job of picking out my ring by himself! I'm a lucky girl.

We are getting married soon and here is where I will tell you all my exciting plans as the day gets closer. And I will continue posting on married life once I get there. Keep following if you're interested.

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!! To an amazing guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment